Christian Bale is going to play Moses and where oh where are all the white people who are always so angry about race bending and historical accuracy??? Where are you??? Why are you not outraged??? I thought movies had to be historically accurate and races should never change from the source material???
"Turn left. You monster."
“Oh, you missed your turn. That’s alright. It’s not like I gave you an advanced warning or anything. Oh wait. I did. Three of them.”
“Now I have to recalculate the entire route. Again. By myself.”
“Congratulations. You’ve gotten us so lost even I don’t know where we are.” *slow clap*
When you see a great gifset that has grammar mistakes
So today someone was fired (cause unknown) at work
Out of spite, he called the health inspector on us
And then called us to tell us he did
"no one can love you until you love yourself"
that is complete bullshit
don’t let anyone tell you that you don’t deserve love from other people because you struggle with loving yourself
|—||Taylor Swift’s comment on a fan’s instagram (via tswiftissweeterthanfiction)|
I’m stuck between wanting:
1. A long lasting relationship with my soulmate who supports me and protects me and is my partner and we are completely bad ass together and in love
2. Wanting to have casual sex and rip out the heart of everyone person I meet
3. Being independent and having a loyal dog while I’m married to my career
tip 4 people who date ladies: date a curly haired girl because when we straighten our hair it’s like having two different girlfriends
If you’re ever feeling sad just remember that:
1. You are not the author or 50 Shades of Grey
2. You will never hate life as much as Robert Pattinson
3. You will never lose as many friends as the Doctor
was that last one really necessary
4. You aren’t one of the twelve publishers to turn down Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone.
5. You have as many oscars as Leonardo DiCaprio.
THIS. 100 times, this.
Dude, this is so well said.
A perfect description.